Tuesday, January 20, 2009
1. Max-in-the-Box is a flexible module-system based on two stackable furniture pieces. Developed for and with children, the units stack, line up, or turn sideways for use in different configurations. Make a storage unit, table with chair, hide-out, imaginary train or caterpillar. Solid, sturdy and fun.Get it here
2. Mini Poufs by Zid Zid Kids offer soft child size seating that is fun to play with. They look great in groups and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Use small poufs for seats and a larger one for the "table" Available here
3. Giza table and Rhodes chairs by Argington. Available here.
4. Blu Dot strut side table shown with Panton Jr. Chair
1. Bent Ash Felt chair by Bookhou. Available here
2. Les Minis from Ligne Roset
3. Mini Sleepytime rocker in dark ash and mocha twill, on sale now here
4. Little Reader Rocker is lightweight and can be carried by a child from room to room. The side pockets hold favorite books. Available here
Thursday, January 15, 2009
We've been trying to make as much of Ailee's baby food as we can. I bought the book "Superfoods for Babies and Toddlers" a while back. The recipes have been a hit, especially fruity chicken and eat your greens puree. Unfortunately, they are somewhat limited and I've been feeling like we're in a rut lately. I just happened upon the website, weelicious and discovered a treasure trove of easy recipes sorted by age.